Berkeluh: Say What You Need

(in WA conversation)
Bae: [sending utub url] this is the song I listen currently

I directly to watch it, make sure things on that lyrics and all components of the music including the background of these song. What I really analyzed 'bout it? The answer is you. The song you recently listen made u now. Is it wrong, Bae? 




And the good news from my perception is it's hearer as a goodbye song that I couldn't save it for me. Just, how can? I have no sorry to those. It doesn't mean I will to be coward one who avoiding the sorry meaning. Cause these will only, incase I get my free. You let me go. 

By the way, thank you as big as you can made the big reach of your hand. Isn't it small to you? Aren't you grateful? :') Let me listen to your story, cause I ask for the change!. 

The last, please call me on your need. Please say something that made you happier day by day. Please let me be (again, yeah). Though I have a hard one, I will be your super vitamin. Don't forget to listen to urself, sometimes. Don't let people used to you. I love you, Bae. 

It's more like strawberry and cigarrettes era. But it didn't. 

Comments

Tidak Ada Salahnya Tertarik Bahan Bacaan Lain ��