Untitled

Am I listening to you? 
No! 
I listen to your recording. 

Replaying, replayed, replaying 
Over again 

Note: there will be disturbing picture of me (not me being sh*t). Captured of my phone monitor while I'm studying my languages skill. It's interesting, more interesting I guess. I could some fact too that these platform pro-lgbt (I knew from the story test I've done). Ugh! I think I'm not going to step back from it (at least). Ummm not 'bout just that things I rather stay. This version been really good after I used to it from 2013. Voila! 

So, ja : wir müssen reden 

She is imaginaring friend of him. Und alles in ordnung, oder das ist wirklich klar? So-so

Ähm... Related to someone I knew - jigeumbutoooo! Pakssu chachacha wkwkwkwk can the word 'we' include in our time? 'wir' : du nicht, ich nicht, sie oder er nicht. Verstehst du nicht? Sagst du! 
Embo(h) as(s) your favorite solution (mini me, said b a c o t again today). So yeah. (my laptop so old, hwaaa I need to watching bioskop online really soon in my own laptop but... ) 





Comments

Tidak Ada Salahnya Tertarik Bahan Bacaan Lain ��